• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded...

The cold air clung to the chocolate coffee-colored mare, making her skin sting. She couldn't feel her ears, and her maw had long since gone numb, but it was a good feeling. The pain had a silky way of caressing her, lovingly warming her body, her mouth creased in enjoyment. Nothing could spoil the excitement of being taken back to childhood, that first step into a new territory, all the unfamiliar beings. She walks with pride, her chest puffed out, performing a dance of disdain as she meticulously picks up and places each feathered pole. Each step sounded with a grating scratch against the winter hardened earth, announcing her arrival in an almost ceremonious way.

The maid paced forward between chittering clusters of mares,snorting as their gaze fell upon her bodice. A hush quickly ensued, followed by the returning roar of words exchanged in attempted whispers. Just how she liked it, her face took on a smug expression as if she couldn't be more pleased with herself. She hadn't liked them, she never had...the mares that clung to the ankles of a stag. Masses of lap dogs, healing for their masters, awaiting their share of his scraps. Most of those males hardly deserving of their titles, mere lumps of metal passed down from father to son. "Birthright" they called it, "tradition"  they said, they were full of it if they asked her. Any brute that could not take his lands by force was menial, a good leader needed a firm grip,a sharp mind and certainly a means to take what he desired.

....but you dont know which chamber

((sooo long time no RP= crap at the villain character my apologies for my suck, and mega fail using wrong name before))

Messages In This Thread
    And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 05-26-2015, 01:11 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Khaos - 05-27-2015, 01:57 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Warship - 05-27-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 05-27-2015, 08:59 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Khaos - 05-29-2015, 12:05 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 06-04-2015, 05:06 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Khaos - 06-12-2015, 09:46 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 06-15-2015, 05:13 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Khaos - 06-17-2015, 05:11 PM