• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know I'm loaded...
    He’s rather astounded at this point that the other stallion hasn’t said a word. Why would he approach such a lovely thing, only to give it up without any sort of fight whatsoever? It’s enough to make him want to shake his head, but he resists the urge. If the stallion isn’t even going to try to compete for the mare’s attention, he’s not worth even the smallest expenditure of energy. Killgore is far more interesting by far anyhow.

When she agrees to join him, a wicked grin splits his iron face. He spares one last glance for the silent black stallion, before turning the grin on the bay mare. “Let’s be off!” Then without further ceremony, he heads off in the direction of the Cove.

The trip to the Cove is, as always, a long one, but it’s made all the more pleasant by having the little dark beauty by his side. She will be a different sort of mare in his herd than the one he has already. Ghoest is a plaything, a little toy for him to have fun with and throw around. But Killgore is something different. She is not a toy, she is a challenge - a delightful little fiery creature that will add an interesting dynamic to his small herd. If she has the interest, he could easily see her making her way up to being his alpha mare. But only time will tell.

It takes some time, but eventually they do reach Silver Cove. It’s midday when they arrive, so Killgore will not yet be able to take in the little cove’s full beauty, but he hopes it will be enough to satisfy her. He walks until he reaches the little cliff that over looks the bay, then turns to look back at the bay mare. From this position, the little territory will be spread out before her - rolling grassy hills, sun sparkling off the water below … still a pretty sight in his books. “Well my dear, what do you think?”

The moment is slightly reminiscent of when he had brought Ghoest here, but with Killgore, there is no pretext. Killgore has already recognized the beast within, and welcomed it. He can’t wait to see what their future will bring.
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

I'll post this in Silver Cove too Smile

Messages In This Thread
    And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 05-26-2015, 01:11 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Khaos - 05-27-2015, 01:57 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Warship - 05-27-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 05-27-2015, 08:59 PM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Khaos - 05-29-2015, 12:05 AM
    RE: And you know I'm loaded... - by Killgore - 06-04-2015, 05:06 PM