• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Rose in the Rain [Lucrezia]

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    She does not regret spilling out the past she often has wished to keep in the dark. There was something the two of them shared, a connection, even when they were worlds apart during that time. Now that world was completely gone. They are both now living in a different world. It was strange at the same time to think of what connections they shared and the past that had their own resemblances. She, however, knows the past should be in the past, but she ensures to remember it because she does not want to repeat herself again.

The past has a tendency to repeat itself. But not this time. She won’t let the world come crumbling around her for her own selfish reasons like before. Lucrezia was here to stay, and so was this new acquaintance of hers. As well, if he is to stay then she will want to know everything about him. She will not tolerate those who help to benefit themselves in the ranks of her home. Tephra would be built on a strong foundation of loyalty and family. And so far, the bay stallion wanted those things.

Lucrezia listens to his words, apologizing as well for his actions and words. She cannot blame him for what is said as she as well had overreacted too. “Thank you,” she says when he finishes. “I am sorry too for overstepping onto things that have bothered me from my past. I think you will be a fine addition to Tephra and Killdare would be proud of still having a loyal friend defending him even after his passing.” She smiles at him—admiring his loyalty was a lot for Lucrezia.

Then she laughs softly at his look and nods her head. She was happy to move along from such a situation too, and found a common ground by beginning to lay down a strong foundation between the two of them. “I have been thinking of alliances of lately.” The peace would not last much longer, she knows the appearance of Pollock would end it soon enough. Then again, there was already a stir in the island north of their home. The world was changing, but she would not let Tephra remain behind. “I will be visiting Nerine with Dahmer shortly, but I was thinking of travelling to Sylva.” She has not heard from the kingdom for quite some time. “I have an acquaintance that lives there and would like to see how their kingdom is doing and such.”

She laughs softly, “And yes, we can be like old hens on the way there!”
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Rose in the Rain [Lucrezia] - by Lucrezia - 04-16-2017, 01:53 PM