• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - Ruan
    Jinju
    Though she’s glad to see him release some of the tension that held him down, she’s worried and pained by what caused it. Was it really that much of deal that she voiced out that she would stay? Did it matter that much to him? Or was it simply because of her siblings and all other’s that had walked out.

But Jinju had lost parents before, or better said, she had lost a mother twice. Not that she could call her biological dam a mother, other than that she had given her life, but it sure was the plain truth. Lexa had disappeared with the reckoning and now Reagan was about to slip through her grasp too. Ruan was the only one she still could reach out too. Of course she clung to that desperately. But like that Jinju was eager to look for Reagan too. She wanted and needed to have the gray and emerald mare in her life. ”I want to” she replies after a short pause, her ruby gaze on his icy blue one, afraid to see him disapprove.

She would have to admit that his words soothed her, though the pain in her heart didn’t go away just like that. Perhaps if she still had been a child, oblivious to so many things in the world, but she was not. Not anymore. And it seemed like Ruan finally had come to realise that. Yes she still needed and longed for his support and attention and care, but she was old enough to not be kept in the dark. She could be there for hím too, but only if he let her.

As he presses himself up at her side, much like she had once done while hiding underneath those magnificent wings, she stays silent. The cold makes a shiver run down her spine, but it did not make her pull away. Jinju bends her neck, trapping his head a bit as she muzzles his neck just behind his head. More she could not reach in this position.

Finally, finally he allowed her near again. She had longed to be back in his embrace right from the moment she had left Beqanna behind for a short while. Finally he had come to her and accepted her apology. ”Don’t be dad. I know you do” she answers softly, pulling back from her embrace though still allowing him to keep his head resting against her. With a slight bend neck she can look at him out of the corner of her eye, a small smile on her lips. ”I love you too. I couldn’t have wished for a better father, I’m still grateful that mom found me and brought me home..”

She too missed their not so little family, deeply even. She knew that he knew she did, so what was the point of hiding it? If it hadn’t been Reagan who found her, she would probably have never met Ruan like this. And on top of that Reagan had been the best mother she could have wished for.

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Jinju - 04-02-2017, 04:17 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Ruan - 04-09-2017, 12:42 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Jinju - 04-14-2017, 01:59 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Ruan - 04-15-2017, 02:35 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Jinju - 04-15-2017, 09:37 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Ruan - 04-15-2017, 02:23 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan - by Jinju - 04-17-2017, 05:41 AM