• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Without the knowledge to lead, so you just follow the sheep.
    Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean.

It has been an extremely long time since he had found himself in this place. The last time he had been here was to recruit for the Gates when he was a child-king. He hadn't taken many trips here, but it was enough to bring the memories flooding back, causing him for a time to stand at the edges of the field completely still and unmoving. It's strange this feeling of complete nervousness that bubbles within his chest and for a time he allows himself to drown in it until he finally blinks and shakes his head, clearing the vivid memories from his mind.

It's then the warmth of the summer's sun suddenly comes very apparent on his silver back and with a soft sigh he steps forward in search of even the slightest bit of shade. Long lean legs carry him steadily through the tall grass towards a patch of trees at an even pace. It's then he catches sight of movement and coming to a stop his large masculine head turns towards the figure and for a moment he is frozen in place as she touches his memory. He knows he's seen her somewhere and for a moment he can't remember exactly where until the small form of Anthara enters his mind and behind her in the distance is the same mare watching them as he leads the small child away from the Adoption Den.

"Hey, you!" He's never been the best at greetings. "Hey!" Turning towards her he moves into a slow trot before finally coming up next to her and coming to a stop he clears his throat slightly. "I've seen you before, in the Adoption Den," he pauses for a moment before continuing, "What are you doing here?"

TANNOR

demon morphing son of a bitch

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 12:40 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 12:59 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Romek - 04-05-2017, 05:04 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 05-07-2017, 12:06 PM