• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Home... The words meaning was somewhat alien to her.  Her previous "home", before the fairies rescued her, wasn't much of a home.  A home to her was security, family, friends, love... No that had not been her previous experience.  The closest she found to home was the lands for the children of BQ.  She had found home in theirs.  A dream maybe as she watched them find security, family, friends and love.  Love... Another foreign word to her.  She had a harsh understanding of previous "love".  Control was not love.  She wouldn't believe that.  Because she lacked compliance in their ideas they intended to break her.  Brainwash her into believing their idea of home and love...

Her smile could be infectious.  The light in her eyes shown brilliantly, hiding the darkness that lay deep inside.  She would not let it consume her, not again.  Her eyes peered into his, an abyss of blackness she had not seen in but only one other.  It was a different blackness though.  It didn't seem as dark and distant as the others.  She smiled shyly as he mentioned remembering her.  Her bright plumaged hugged her tighter covering her scarred past.  When he offered his name her heart fluttered inside.  A beaming inside as she quickly acknowledged his response, "It's nice to properly meet you Tannor." Listening intently as he continued to speak.  Her milky drapery settled neatly upon her carmel hide.  "I have a bad reputation for thinking and walking that's for sure," a slight girlish giggle escaped her.  Ears flicked forward in interest as he mentioned his home, the Plainz... She had not heard of the place yet.  Though she hadn't been farther than the common lands.  Inquisitive she questioned him, "The Plainz... Is that far from here?" She had heard of the Lake from the playground and thought about visiting there... 

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 12:40 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 12:59 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Romek - 04-05-2017, 05:04 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 04-05-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by tannor - 04-05-2017, 02:16 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 05-07-2017, 12:06 PM