• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]
    And all that you hold dear shall crumble and fall around you

As she eyed him over in curiousity she noticed his obvious concern over something.  Dark orbs shifted about searching for what it may be.  Seeing nothing she secretly confirmed him as being potentially crazy.  He spoke kindly so she mustered a smile as a look of shock came over his features following her question.  Clearly this one needed her help... So she thought.

She awaited to hear his dilemma and how she could be of assistance.  When he questioned her once more on her being 'lost' she couldn't help but giggle.  In her tiny voice she spoke boldly, "I can't be lost.  You see I know where I've been so then can I really ever be completely lost?" She turned to view the path which she had taken to get here.  The dried grasses a clear route to where she had came from.  Looking back to the stallion to confirm he saw.  Waiting for a sign that he understood. She didn't understand borders and kingdoms yet.  She was merely a foal amongst the green(or was green) grasses...

Orbs wandered once again as she thought to herself.  Surprised that her mother nor brother were near.  Maybe they had got lost?  Raising her tiny snipped muzzle to view the stallion she asks, "Have you seen my mother?  She looks like you... Kinda.  Or my brother?  He looks nothing like you."  Snickering at the thought.  Nothing was putting it mildly...

Kolera

Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Kolera - 04-11-2017, 03:10 PM