• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]
    When the stallions mind began to churn she waited a moment.  Oh how she loved watching their minds function before her.  She can just imagine the twists she creates within them, like an artist with brush in hand.  What a pretty picture.  Words of polite confusion left him and she looked upon him with amusement.  Smirk pulling upon her lips as her gaze shifted from his and along his jawline.  Tracing the curves with her mind.  Following a visual path down his auburn neck.  Taunt muscles under slick hide. How yummy.  Distractions!  With a quick flicker of her ebony ear her attention drifted back to meet his deep cobalt eyes.  An exaggerated pout came over her as she stepped forward and to her right, "You don't remember me" pout quickly turning to a seductive whisper as she leaned into him, "I'm who you have been dreaming of." Her velvet muzzle wasn't far from brushing against his matching chocolate coat as she placed her words for his ears only.  The children were watching after all...

As much as she wanted to trace those visual lines with her velvet she withdrew her position.  Gathering herself on ebony legs she stepped farther to the side as to view him from a new angle.  Her tone more proper this time, if that was even possible, "So Warrick is it?" She had overheard the conversation the two shared, "Im Karaugh and my son, Klaudius.  We are visiting from Sylva.  My father had resided here.  Seems he is away so we will be headed back shortly.  I hope my daughter did not keep you from any important duties."  She flashed a quick glance to her youngest before returning her attention to him.  "My apologies if she has," her tone was as sincere as it could be for her trying to sound diplomatic.  A dip of her crown freed her dark tassels to toss about her delicate features.  Dark orbs lost in his blue abyss for just a moment more...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

Ooc: XD
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Karaugh - 04-20-2017, 01:10 AM