• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]
    Quite pleased with his receptive response she wonders if he wished for her touch upon his hide as much as she had.  The magnetic pull she resisted heavy on her lips.  Just a taste... Just one... No.  Damn diplomacy!  The smirk upon his lips, and her sweet name leaving them suggested she should. Maybe after the children were away...

Returning to diplomatic form while her deep eyes couldn't help but slide across his form as he spoke.  "Yes Sylva. It is a long walk but we needed to... Get some fresh air," her tone hinting troubles as she tossed the ebony drapes cloaking her sleek neck.  Exposing scars across her life vein still slightly fresh.  "I was hoping to speak with Nymphentamine.  He is my father.  He has yet to meet his grandchildren.  I am sure he is busy with kingdom duties..." Her crown cocked inquisitively, "But I've heard leadership has shifted and Magnus no longer holds the position.  I do hope Sylva and Tephra will remain at peace." She thought of the kingdom meeting with Djinni, Magnus and Dahmer she had invited herself to.  Then leading Dahmer away for a kingdom 'tour'.  Devilish grin pulled at her lips as her gaze met his again.  "But that is neither my decision nor yours so..." 

He continued with assurance of her daughter not causing any troubles and she was quite surprised. Seeing as she killed an entire tree.  She smiled and nodd as he showed concern over her.  Glancing down briefly upon the child. "She does have a different gift that's for sure.  As far as I can tell it only kills vegetation." Slight chuckle arises "Guess you better visit Sylva soon if you wish to see it's full beauty." A wink tossed his direction as ebony tassels danced impatiently at her hocks.  Thoughts of him accompanying them home was quite tempting.  She could send the children off to play as the adults 'talked'.  She was sure the expression on her features gave her thoughts away.  She didn't mind though.  "You should visit.  The fall colors are... breathtaking,"  seductive vocals enticing his mind to consider the invite...

She stepped forward as she was still facing him.  Brushing against his shoulder with her midsection, creeping along his side.  Her tail dock reaching for his hide like a lovers finger.  Gently tracing along his frame as she slid down one side, rounded his hindquarters and up his other.  As she walked past him, ebony tassels flicked towards his charming face.  Leaving the scent of a ladies sweet perfume to linger as she moved forwards.  She stopped a few strides ahead of him and nape twisted to view him from over her shoulder, "We will see you around I hope?" Her question not needing an answer but left it there for his thoughts.  She waited a moment more for a reaction then called her children to follow...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Karaugh - 04-22-2017, 09:55 PM