• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

'til the love runs out; khaos
    She looks up at his approach, eyes full of a hope that dies the moment she sees him. Clearly she had been hoping for someone else, someone she knows. But he will simply have to suffice in the meantime.

She stares at him blankly as he asks after her wellbeing, and internally he begins to grin. The single word that slips from her mouth, in a voice that has clearly been used little only serves to support his suspicion. This little beauty is not entirely there. Hopefully it will make her an easy target.

He feigns concern, softening his voice and leaning forward so that he can better meet her in the eyes. “Yes. You look like, well … you look like you’ve been through a lot. Like you need a friend.” He reaches out to her with his muzzle, in what he hopes is a comforting manner. His iron eyes stay peeled for any sign of weakening to his charms. “I know this might sound a little presumptuous of me, especially since we’ve just met but, do you need a place to stay? To rest?”

He feigns embarrassment, dropping his eyes and looking at the ground. The perfect picture of a kind, caring, but socially awkward stallion. “I only ask because, well, I’ve been staying in a beautiful little herd land called Silver Cove. It’s quite pretty, and very quiet and out of the way. It would be a good place to get away from things, if you wanted. We could share it while you recover.”

He lets his eyes rise back to hers and inserts a hopeful tone in his voice. “I just want to make sure you’re ok.” He brings his little charade to a close with, “oh goodness, I’m sorry. I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Khaos by the way. What’s your name?”
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

Messages In This Thread
    'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 05-27-2015, 02:46 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 05-28-2015, 06:22 PM
    'til the love runs out - by noellen - 06-04-2015, 12:29 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 06-08-2015, 03:05 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 06-19-2015, 02:40 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 06-24-2015, 01:10 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 06-28-2015, 01:22 AM