• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

'til the love runs out; khaos
    God this is almost too easy.

She perks up quickly at the thought of a friend, and he lets his tentative smile become hopeful. It could be that she will find friends in Silver Cove, though not the friends she thinks. Killgore would be more likely to toy with her, Branka to simply ignore her, Ghoest though … maybe they could bond over their shared misery. After all, with any luck they could both be producing his children in the upcoming season. The little brats can play together.

“Of course you can!” He lets his smile widen into a grin. “I think you’ll like Silver Cove. The ocean is beautiful, and it keeps the weather mild. And there’s plenty of good grass in the hills, and fresh water in the stream.” He lets himself gush, like a giddy, nervous, self-conscious stallion. He can’t let the act drop now. Not yet. “I don’t want to seem pushy, but if you are willing to come, perhaps we should leave now?” Another nervous, tentative note enters his voice. Such an actor. “I really don’t want to rush you, but Silver Cove is pretty far away. It would be nice to get there before it gets too dark.” He takes a few steps in the direction of the Cove, and glances back hopefully to see if she’s following. He just can’t wait to get her home.
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

Hokay, since a good amount of time has passed, do you want me to just post him in Silver Cove trying to find her after she's given birth?

(Also, if so, do you want it to be a force breed? Obviously Khaos is fine with either, but it'll affect the post Tongue )

Messages In This Thread
    'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 05-27-2015, 02:46 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 05-28-2015, 06:22 PM
    'til the love runs out - by noellen - 06-04-2015, 12:29 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 06-08-2015, 03:05 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 06-19-2015, 02:40 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 06-24-2015, 01:10 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by noellen - 06-28-2015, 01:22 AM
    RE: 'til the love runs out; khaos - by Khaos - 07-03-2015, 01:43 PM