• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kharon
    Father?

Oh. Oh holy shit. Right, yeah. So I didn't just cart my sexy ass across the water and into this bitchin’ island to make good with Lacey. I mean, I did. But I also had a question to ask her. One that, I’m gonna go out on a limb here, was just answered by a quiet little voice in my head.

Not being one to struggle with a case of the crazy, I’m assuming I didn't just get hit with a fun new voice in my head all my own, particularly not a curious little boy voice calling me daddy. Well, father. Which is somehow...bigger.

Right.

Hey there, I think back at him, going for casual and nonchalant and loud enough to be heard. You here on the island? You want to maybe meet me somewhere? Near the water, maybe that sweet little cove on the east side? I could be there in a few minutes, if you're interested. You’ll know me when you see me. Shiny, metal, covered in purple and whatnot. I’d mention the sexy as hell bit, but it seems a touch inappropriate talking to my kid and all. So shiny and purple will have to do.
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    kharon - by Kerberos - 04-07-2017, 09:48 PM
    RE: kharon - by Kharon - 04-16-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: kharon - by Kerberos - 04-21-2017, 08:26 PM
    RE: kharon - by Kharon - 04-23-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: kharon - by Kerberos - 05-05-2017, 10:01 PM
    RE: kharon - by Kharon - 05-16-2017, 10:53 PM
    RE: kharon - by Kerberos - 05-21-2017, 11:10 AM