• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in search of a quote; Kirin descendants/any foals :)

go to hell for heaven's sake

He does not have rules bound to him.

A moral code of right and wrong simply do not exist in his language of understanding. The boy prefers to follow his own rules, deciding where and what he should do. His parents, also wastelanders, cannot bound him to the dirt ground land he supposedly is to call home. The world is simply his oasis and he will gladly go where he pleases at any time.

The dark bay boy wonders across the familiar playground. He has already come here several times. Reaping and sowing through the land as if he owns the place. In fact, he already believes he owns it. The boy is narrow-minded simply by taking and believing what he wants. If he wants something he will get it.

It is more natural to follow his own wants and desires. He cannot attend to the other needs, except for maybe when he his hungry. No, he cannot control that part just yet. But the dark boy does not mind the call of the hunger and taste of flesh. It is natural and thrilling to do so.

He likes it more than he should.
    But who is to say it is bad? He doesn’t care.

At the side of his view, dark nutmeg eyes catch the movement of the red roan and lavender colored girl. Her odd color is the first thing he admires, and then it is her large wings. The boy watches her curiously, though it is more bored then curiosity. Then there is a familiar distant scent that comes off of her.

The boy then moves towards her. He was not too far from where she walked into the playground. “I thought I left all that dirt and dust behind me,” he says making a comment about her scent. It would also be obvious he lived and breathed the same air she did in Pangea. “I’m Sinner,” he adds.

S
    inner

@[devin]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    in search of a quote; Kirin descendants/any foals :) - by Cleary - 04-07-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: in search of a quote; Kirin descendants/any foals :) - by Sinner - 05-03-2017, 04:13 PM