• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    ORION'S BELT
    Like Mother, like son.  As he listens to the young one speak he can hear the resemblance.  The way he holds himself, see the structure the Queen had instilled in him.  Shockingly reminding himself a little of his childhood that was so long ago...

Silver ears swiveled in interest as he spoke of his mother.  The tone of his voice suggested he was trying to be convincing... To him or himself, he was not sure.  Speaking kindly and with a hint of understanding he assures Castile that his mother means well... "She is not bad, no.  She is firm, keeps order...structure.  Things most lands lack this age.  A kingdom does not survive under thy order of thy weak Castile.  Ye have much to be proud of." Taking note of his question he responds quickly, perhaps too eagerly, "I shall if I am requested to do so." He meets the colts eyes, attempting to read his thoughts but lacks the ability of such powers.  His gaze shifts to the colts side and moves into lighter conversation, "Ye have a fantastic setup there." His muzzle pointing out the leather.  "I always wondered what it'd be like to reach thy stars." His blue gaze shifts backwards to his hide, the mark of The Hunter laying across his back...
    Warrior by Day, Hunter by Night
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Castile - 04-08-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Orion's Belt - 04-19-2017, 12:28 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 05-15-2017, 10:28 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Orion's Belt - 05-21-2017, 04:58 PM