• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A pocketful of stones [ANY]
    C R O T A

It's his smile that draws  her in completely,
    pulling her away from her hesitations and wonders and before she knows it, she is responding to his gentle words and offerings of help. "Well Hellbane, I would like that very much. I am always open to another's help. For not just one can build a home. I have always believed it takes many strong patrons." She chuckles then, echoing his own soft chuckle before shifting her weight slightly and listening to the rest of what he had to say with a silent attentiveness.

He speaks of his little flock of geese, so to say, and it causes the corners of her lips to stretch upward and larger smile as she nods in understanding. She knows what it is like, to not have a place to go. To have to make home in places that are rather unusual compared to the rest until they are able to find something better, more suitable. Though it's his offer that makes her ears prick forward once more, her head tilting slightly as she considers it.

"I think your offer is a good one, Hellbane. You, like the others that come here, have every right to call this place your home and I offer that to you. I don't see any reason why I should turn you away," she looks over to Spear, "Wouldn't you agree, Spear?"  Glancing back to Hellbane, she nods softly in thought. "How about as part of this agreement,
    you lead, in a sense of course, beside me? I would consider you the light in this dark and not only would you be helping the rest, but helping myself to grow in the position I took on a bit impulsively."

She knows this is exactly what he meant, but she felt putting it into words through her own lips was the best way to do it. She didn't want any miscommunication. Glancing at Spear out of the corner of her eye, she wonders what he will think and she hopes that he will agree. They needed someone with the experience, there was nothing to say otherwise. For Crota was just as inexperienced as the others at this whole building a home thing.

@[Hellbane]
    @[Kristin]

Sorry about the wait! Wanted to give Kristin time to respond, then my week was super busy!
    Kristin, I saw you were on sporadic away and I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and responded! <3

Messages In This Thread
    A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by Hellbane - 04-08-2017, 10:11 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by crota - 04-11-2017, 07:17 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by Hellbane - 04-12-2017, 08:00 PM
    RE: A pocketful of stones [ANY] - by crota - 04-19-2017, 01:47 AM