• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

b l a c k e r than the s u n

Jason settled easily into the field. He shifted the majority of his weight onto his right side and watched as the mare looked to him. He noticed the mini-forest woven into her mane, and he wondered what might have caused her to become so disheveled. Recently he had met Witchita, a mare in the field, who had a similar appearance. She had escaped a dark past; one that he hoped this mare had not shared in. His thoughts were quickly interrupted when the mare spoke his name. The smile stayed on his lips as he nodded his head in recognition.

”Warned about boys like me?” He said playfully. ”I wonder why, I guess I’m lucky you’re not your mother” He spoke as she scrutinized him. His own eyes followed each of her movements and noted more than just her tangled mane. She was of a darker beauty, an enchantress of sorts. Although she may not have been in her prime state it was obvious to Jason that she was attractive in her own right. ”Nice to meet you, Nykeln” The name flowed easily, just as unique as the mare herself.

There was a hiss when he finished talking that captured his attention. A silver stallion approached them. He had wings and a cocky personality to boot. Jason was not amused, and such a feeling could easily be read on his face with his irritated expression. ”You’ve got to be kidding me..” He mumbled after the stallion spoke.

OOC: Sorry this took forever- normally I’m not this bad, but everyone’s on vacation this week at work so yeah x.x
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Messages In This Thread
    b l a c k e r than the s u n - by Nykeln - 05-27-2015, 02:22 PM
    RE: b l a c k e r than the s u n - by Jason - 05-27-2015, 06:48 PM
    RE: b l a c k e r than the s u n - by Nykeln - 05-28-2015, 02:10 AM
    RE: b l a c k e r than the s u n - by Nier - 05-29-2015, 01:54 PM
    RE: b l a c k e r than the s u n - by Jason - 06-05-2015, 03:03 PM