• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? claim
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

It has yet to occur to Amet that he has never truly heard his sister's laughter. Sure, he had heard her sarcastic version of it - the kind that she would spit in His face whenever she was revving up to blow a fiery gasket, but the metallic colt had never heard genuine laughter from the young girl.

At least, until now, as they splash and swim in the lake. Their Lake.

The sound is beautiful, though, and he pauses his antics so that he can better appreciate the innocent, carefree laugh as it reverberates around them, paired only with the sounds of the crystal clear water that they've disturbed. His amber eyes watch the filly as she discovers that she's a natural at swimming and it's not long before he, too, is laughing again.

Iset dishes more sarcasm and Amet can only roll his amber eyes exaggeratedly before sending more water in her direction via his muzzle. "I think I might start to like your sass."

Amet

ooc / i'm sorry for how short & poopy this is! please forgive me. did you want to start a new thread for them, for sometime after their discussion with brennen, iset meeting up with sakir, etc?

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? claim - by Amet - 04-13-2017, 07:19 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? claim - by Iset - 04-15-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? claim - by Amet - 04-17-2017, 06:28 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? claim - by Iset - 04-17-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? claim - by Amet - 04-19-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? claim - by Iset - 04-20-2017, 11:39 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? claim - by Amet - 04-24-2017, 06:57 PM