• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

baddie, whole family (kali birth thread!)
    He really is a cute little thing, all sad and soft and squishy and trying so hard to play it cool. “It’s nice to meet you, Badden. I’m gonna be honest with you, you come and hang out with me and mine, you’re probably gonna wind up with the nickname Baddie. Seems to be a trend. Lacey - that’d be my kids’ mom, fiery little thing, a real wildcat in the - anyhow, Lacey, Reilly, Kirby, there’s decent odds you’d wind up Baddie.. Unless you object, of course.”

Though why he’d object to that, I have no idea. Baddie’s a fucking awesome name. But kids are weird sometimes.

“Listen, kid, you’re hungry. You’re all alone, yeah? No parents around to look out for you. I’ve got a couple of kiddos who’d dig having a little brother, even if it’s just til your parents turn up, huh? And another little one on the way who might like somebody their own age to play with, or pretty close to it. Why don’t you come on home with me, you can meet them, hang out, we’ll take care of you ‘til your family comes home, okay?” If they ever do. Frankly, a lot of the time when a parent disappears they stay gone. But he doesn’t need to dwell on that just yet, little thing like that.

“And meanwhile you can count us family. We’re pretty awesome, I’m just saying. Reilly, he’s awesome, and he’s got this cool trick where he can - well, you’ll find out when you’re older maybe. Kylin and Kharon, they’re the twins, they’ll dig your purple there since they’ve got some of mine. Plus, Kharon’s got wings too. I bet you two’d get on. What do you say? Even if it’s just for a visit, maybe Lacey’s milk is in and you could get a meal out of it, who knows?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: baddie - by Badden - 04-17-2017, 07:31 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kerberos - 04-30-2017, 04:30 PM
    RE: baddie - by Badden - 05-04-2017, 06:01 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kerberos - 05-14-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: baddie - by Wallace - 05-17-2017, 03:56 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kharon - 05-17-2017, 03:57 PM
    RE: baddie - by Kali - 05-20-2017, 12:58 PM