• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

peeps in the microwave | any

A summer night led them there, by moonlight they traveled – father and daughter. Father much bigger than daughter, much darker, much thicker. Their eyes did glow together, though, like beads of bright glass they catch the silver light of the moon as they walk quietly down the narrow path. The lands are all different since the father has been gone, Kota too, though they’ve been separated for a year or so now. Kota watched the mountain rise, she watched her toil for a whole day to build it. Things have been stripped, times have changed, the world has morphed and melted only to  be reformed again before the young girl’s very eyes. Chemdog barely finds any concern within himself when it comes to Beqanna’s faded scars and new terrain, new barriers and different schemes. He lets his daughter lead the way, she apparently knows where it is she would like to go…He, however, has no preferences so far.

Somewhat blindly he follows her down the wooded pathways that twist and carve between the thick, sentinel bodies of ancient reaching trees. The mists are starting to accumulate, to settle after dancing in from the great beyond – wherever the mists live during the bright, hot days of summer only to crawl out in the moonlight or on a moist rainy day. My daughter is like the mists, he thinks to himself as he follows her pale body through the shadows. He grins to himself, seeing her mother’s fierceness in her, his own tenacity and cleverness in her voice and her actions. He’s legitimately proud of his little healing daughter of fog and stone. Solid, cold, wet-eyed predator – fluid yet together, smooth, silent little wanderer; fog and stone and certainly some other fun forces she has yet to discover of herself just yet. Fire will be sure to surface soon enough, I’m sure.

Kyrie darling,” [as in valkyrie; he pronounces it ‘Ky -  Ree’] his throat clears and he jogs to catch up to his slender, silent-footed child. “Where is it we’re headed…exactly?” His daughter’s icy eyes flicker and he can see a grin on her rosy little lips. He laughs, knowing she will only say things in convoluted form or nothing at all. 

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

for anyone, but i'm assuming canaan will want to say hey ;D
    i'm posting his daughter with him as well, but i'm sure you can see that.

Messages In This Thread
    peeps in the microwave | any - by Chemdog - 04-16-2017, 04:53 PM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by kota - 04-16-2017, 04:56 PM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by Neo.n - 04-18-2017, 06:41 PM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by Chemdog - 05-06-2017, 09:51 AM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by Neo.n - 05-07-2017, 11:28 AM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by Chemdog - 05-11-2017, 09:14 AM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by Neo.n - 06-10-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: peeps in the microwave | any - by Chemdog - 06-10-2017, 01:39 PM