• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and I both know, the ghost is me; Puce

what makes you think I'm enjoying being led to the flood?

He was happy to be here, home. Frolicking about the obsidian coast, and playing upon the rocky green hillsides. But most of all he was happy to be with his momma. He had tried to make friends, to branch out to other children in the playground. But they all seemed to fear him, but why? He was just like them, right? Momma said he was perfect, and handsome, but why didn't they think so? He just wanted to play after all, with friends. To kick up his heels and chase after butterflies, with his own little gang stampeding behind him. Was it too much to ask? 

So instead, our handsome little zombie boy plays about on his lonesome. Chasing butterflies and seabirds, upon the coast, and galloping through fields of salty seagrass. That was his fun, but today momma had promised him something, he had always been curious about his family after all, and so momma promised just that, she was going to introduce him to some of his family members. For puce, that jut meant more friends, and he was excited. But whilst his excitement encompassed his body he found himself chasing after a rather vibrant colored monarch butterfly, gliding upon the Nerine's coastal wind. The small creature, fluttered it's wings as it soared, and of course Puce followed, galloping after it, one foot after the other, just like momma taught him. Until he realized, where's momma? She was just here wasn't she? 

He stops in place, pausing in his play, petite ebony lobes flickering, listening for those sweet vocals of hers, and of course his name rings out clear as day as always. And he follows, fun speed ahead, hooves clattering upon the ground harshly, as he catches up to her. "I'm right here momma!" He exclaims, as he comes up beside her, lavender tail stirring at his inky hocks. "Momma, you can't believe the butterfly I just chased! It was so bright, and orange! And it flew really high, but I almost caught it!" He shouts, happy grin fitted smugly upon his velvet lips as he recollects about the butterfly he had been chasing.

His hazel gaze meets hers, "Momma who are we gonna be meeting?" He inquires, excitement engulfing his body once more at the thought.

we've got another thing coming undone

So cute <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and I both know, the ghost is me; Puce - by Puce - 04-16-2017, 08:28 PM