• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and I both know, the ghost is me; Puce

what makes you think I'm enjoying being led to the flood?

Momma hans't said anything about her family to him, if anything they could be complete strangers. But the little zombie boy new better, if anything this whole new family thing sparked hope in the purple maned boy, that he would have friends and someone to play with besides momma. Momma was great and all, she always gave him compliments, and played with him every now and then, but he wanted something more.

So as a winged figure finds it's way into his view the little boy shouts, "Momma look!" He leaps up playfully brushing his rump against her side, hoping to raise her spirits in some sort of play. His gaze fixating upon the huge set of wings placed on either side of the the horse that was coming towards them, and he couldn't help himself but glance at his own sides. Hoping that maybe, just maybe a pair of wings would magically appear at his sides, but it seems he wasn't lucky enough to have been gifted them. 

So instead the little boy raises his petite velvet muzzle towards his momma's ears, "Momma, I want wings like her." He whispers in a rather pouty like manner, as the winged equine reaches the pair. She reaches out towards momma, and the little boy steps back nervously, and scuttles behind his mother shyly. Allowing his ebony cranium to peak out from the entanglement of his mother's purple tail, in a rather curious manner, contradicting with his shy display. 

And so he creeps out of hiding, the sweet little lavender maned boy leans upon his mother's side, lanky limbs still quite unstable.. But when the winged horse comes towards him bumping him on the shoulder with her muzzle, every muscle upon his body flinches, and he scuttles backwards before she can introduce herself. And the minute she speaks the word aunt he returns, prancing forwards, his hazel gaze fixed upon His aunt Carwyn, and with a soft voice he responds,"Hello.." He pauses allowing his eyes to flicker about curiously before fixing upon his aunt. "I'm Puce." He states, a little louder offering up his muzzle to his aunt.

we've got another thing coming undone

Utter crap, I'm so sorry I'm currently writing words on the fly xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and I both know, the ghost is me; Puce - by Puce - 04-30-2017, 05:35 PM