• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i am a stranger to you; sirana, anyone
    she ain't got a care in this old weary world, she's an independent girl.
    The excitement is humming through her as she stands at the border waiting for their okay to enter and explore. It is the first time she is able to show off her home to those who had not yet been there and something about that is beyond thrilling. She wants the world to be able to find her home a safe place, a place they can explore and enjoy just as much as she... That is for now. She is still not one hundred percent sure what the hills hold for them all, but she knows it will come to her soon. Building a home like this takes time, and she hopes that the faeries will recognize her hard work and see and understand that when the time comes. 

When Sirana moves up next to her, asking to see her home, she smiles happily and nods before looking to Fox. His excited nature makes her laugh softly in happiness. "I am so glad you think so!" Glancing between them both she steps forward, leading them into her homeland. "I am so excited to show you both my home. Even if you do not stay, it makes me happy that I can show it off to two horses that are so kind and such wonderful company." Looking back towards them both she smiles brilliantly before leading them deeper into the kingdom. For a while the most to see were just simple rollings of the landscape at different heights with it's jagged boulders poking out here and there. Until finally they come upon the center, where the vegetation is it's thickest, the trees grow tall and strong and waters of the creeks and rivers come together to form a turquoise colored lake beneath the trees branches. 

The water is crystal clear when they come close, and the pebbles colored different colors by the minerals in the sand and dirt on the lakes bottom shine clearly through the water, making the lake seem like a colorful work of art. Around it's edges ferns and tall cacti grow alongside river weeds and the willow trees dip their branches into the water lazily but elegantly. She stands there for a moment in silence, staring out at the lake's surface watching as a small flock of ducks come swooping in to land on it's surface and once they are still, floating quietly she turns to Fox and Sirana, her eyes sparkling with true happiness. "This is one of my favorite places here. It's so beautiful, don't you think? I feel it must be this way because it is either so new, or simply untouched until now. Though I have been dying to share it with more than just myself."

Smiling she looks back towards the lake, her eyes tracing over the mountain tops that line the background behind the scene and with a soft sigh she nods in silent approval of the place she had chosen to call her home. "Great things can happen here. At least, I hope so. I believe that depends on her residents more so than just myself." It is the first location she choses to show them, but it doesn't mean it is the last and with ease she grows silent, allowing them the opportunity to ask her their own questions and be as curious as they may want. 

Crota

@[Sirana]
    @[Fox]

Messages In This Thread
    i am a stranger to you; sirana, anyone - by crota - 04-19-2017, 02:04 AM
    RE: i am a stranger to you; sirana, anyone - by crota - 04-28-2017, 06:23 PM