• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Birthday babies! -x
    That's what I thought too, but so many sources online say the exact opposite -

"Buckskins are very similar to duns, however, buckskins do not have a dorsal stripe or other “primitive” markings that are shown in the dun color." - Equine Life Solutions

"The AQHA has sent out an advisory to its members that they have a new definition of dun and buckskin, to whit: duns have dorsal stripes, buckskins do not." - Equiworld.net

Then again, we live in a land of magical ponies, so he can be buckskin with a green dorsal stripe, or buckskin with no stripe, if the Krav Fairy deems it so. Tongue

I didn't mean to get technical, I was just wondering, hahah.

Thanks Sam. <3

Messages In This Thread
    Birthday babies! -x - by Krys - 04-21-2017, 02:54 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by Krav Fairy - 04-22-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by Krys - 04-22-2017, 04:43 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by Krav Fairy - 04-23-2017, 05:33 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by Krys - 04-23-2017, 05:40 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by SamShine - 04-23-2017, 05:58 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by Krys - 04-23-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: Birthday babies! - by ~Sapphire~ - 04-24-2017, 01:18 AM