• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Alone in a lonely world
    Misty calmed down, realizing that there was indeed no threat. The mare took a step forward. She was now slightly curious. She had never seen a colt like Amet before. She eyed the newcomer carefully. Misty stood now seeming very placid, no longer in a position to bolt. Her muscles where not tensed like they were before. The white in the rims of her eyes slowly disappeared.

Misty did not exactly have the best past, but for once she was not worried about anything that had happened before now. Would she finally have a home? Would she finally be accepted? For a few moments she was lost in thought. "I would love to stay here. I apologize for earlier. Oh and my name is Misty! Its a pleasure to meet you!" The exited young mare tossed her head before returning Amet a smile.

Misty was thrilled and contented. Would this be her home? Would she be happy here? Misty could think forever. She turned her attention to her surroundings. She lifted her head and respired the cool air. Misty's nostrils flared. The mare smiled at the wonderful scent of the lake and all of the brush and sweet grass that surrounded it. She lowered her head and looked back at Amet.

Messages In This Thread
    Alone in a lonely world - by pony1919 - 04-20-2017, 09:04 AM
    RE: Alone in a lonely world - by Amet - 04-20-2017, 04:54 PM
    RE: Alone in a lonely world - by pony1919 - 04-22-2017, 12:55 PM
    RE: Alone in a lonely world - by Amet - 04-24-2017, 07:52 PM
    RE: Alone in a lonely world - by pony1919 - 04-26-2017, 07:29 AM
    RE: Alone in a lonely world - by Amet - 04-28-2017, 07:41 PM