• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - Ruan, any
    Jinju
    It is as if weight gets lifted off her shoulders. She steps closer to him at that first touch, hoping he wouldn’t turn her down, because she wanted and needed him close to her. She simply needed him. ”She.. She doesn’t want to see me” she replies softly. It hurts. But there is nothing Jinju can do to change it. She had tried to look for Reagan, and her mother had allowed her to find Enfys, but refused to show herself.

But she still had her father. Ruby eyes find his blue ones and a small smile curls up the dark corners of her lips. ”I need you” she softly tells him. Not only his support, but also his advice and help. Enfys had already been a couple of months old when Jinju had stumbled upon her, and even so, it was nothing compared to becoming a real mother herself.

She does not get the chance to tell him that all. As he notice something, she searches for it too. Instinct kicks in and she raises her head, ruby eyes scanning their environment. Ruan beats her to it. And just a moment before Aten steps out, Jinju has found his hiding spot too. Jinju watches him approach them, not really sure what she had to think of him spying on them like this. Not that she gets the chance to ask him, Ruan is already speaking to her again.

The idea of being caged, locked up home, she does not like it. But she does understand it. So Jinju nods, her muzzle out to touch him. ”At that point I’ll let you know where I am” she promises. Until the moment she would be very close to being due she would probably keep roaming, but it he would feel better if she would tell him where she was going to, then she would.

Never before had her parents asked her to participate in politics. She had done so briefly, having met both Magnus and Nayl, but only because she had approached them first. A child’s curiosity you could say. Never officially. Her gaze follows his to Aten. She didn’t hold anything against the champagne male, one day she might even consider him a friend, but it sort of felt like being assigned a babysitter.

”I can and I will. But please remember I can take care of myself too” she replies. They couldn’t blame her for feeling slightly offended and like she had gotten stepped on her toes for this. Aten agrees too, and perhaps her gaze is a little colder as she looks at him, but at the same time Jinju knows he’s only doing what her father asked. ”When do you want to go to Tephra?”

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Jinju - 04-22-2017, 02:31 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Ruan - 04-30-2017, 11:48 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Aten - 04-30-2017, 02:56 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Jinju - 05-10-2017, 06:26 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Ruan - 05-17-2017, 05:23 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Aten - 05-19-2017, 01:08 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Jinju - 05-21-2017, 08:55 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Ruan, any - by Ruan - 05-22-2017, 07:37 PM