• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

open your eyes, your sea is changing ; jinju
    OOC: I’m sorry to keep you waiting all the time . Will try to do better!

Jinju
    ”I wouldn’t do that if I were you” she warns him, with a small grin on her lips as he steps up to her side and reaches out. She cannot be more thrilled. Jinju truly enjoys to use her gift, which comes so natural to her, and it was nice to share it with another in such way. ”Yeah, I was born with the gift of fire” she honestly answers him without bragging, even if he already knew the answer.

With the light shining down on their path, moving is easier for them. Side by side they walk through the trees. Jinju enjoys her company, and it’s fun to share a bit of the home she loves so dearly. Not much longer and they’ll reach the river she was leading them too. The small stream of fresh mountain water. Blue like the color of his eyes. Her ruby ones almost dance in the light of her fire as she replies. ”Perhaps, perhaps not. You charmer.” She laughs softly, leaning in to gently nip at his shoulder. Payback. Or maybe did she just like to tease him back like this.

She’s curious to learn about his home, her head tilting a little to the side as her left ear turns towards him. Though she’s very comfortable at home, lately she’s gotten more and more curious to learn about the other lands. And his home sounded amazing, unique. ”That must be an amazing sight” she answers, a soft hum in her voice as she truly considers. ”Would you show me around?”

Then suddenly the sound of the small river is louder, as it finds its way down over rocks and branches. ”Oh, we’re there” she mumbles, more to herself than out loud, before turning her head to look at Warrick again. A smile lies on her lips and she gently jerks her head towards the stream. The dots of fire that lighten their path are mirrored in the water, making it sparkle and glow in the dark.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: open your eyes, your sea is changing ; jinju - by Jinju - 06-22-2017, 03:13 PM