• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Will you catch me if I fall? [Maugrim]

Their voyage had been long but as they crossed the mountains ridge you could see all of the land for what it was.  Barren and lifeless.  Not that there wasn't life here, but that the lives here only served one purpose... To take lives...

Dark eyes scanned the area before proceeding forwards.  She looked to her company then motioned onward.  Leading them to her sanctuary along the coastline.  The vast seas spread before them in an endless existence.  Waves crawling to the beaches to break and recede.  She hadn't needed to look to him to know he had followed.  His stare upon her back was proof enough.  Coming to a stop at a highpoint where the water did not reach.  Eyes closed as she felt the sea breeze sweep her forelock from her vision...

Azazelle

Will you catch me if I fall?

Ooc: Starters stink! Lol

Messages In This Thread
    Will you catch me if I fall? [Maugrim] - by Azazelle - 04-22-2017, 10:44 PM