• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Prevail
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    The sweet curves of her flesh entice him as nothing else ever could, and when that one, simple words echoes inside his mind, his heart constricts inside his chest. “No.” It reverberates in the spaces between thoughts, causing him to draw sharply back, his gaze wide, surprised. Wounded.

The hunger sparks deep inside his soul, but he is an honorable man. He would not take her against her will.

But then she, blessedly, returns, a slow circle bringing her around to him once more, slumberous gaze boring into his. He blinks, the shock of his gaze giving way to heat once more, ravenous and heavy. And then her lips are upon him, bring warmth to his sensitive skin and tracing shivers along his spine. His own hungry mouth finds her once more, tracing her skin as she does his, letting her set the pace as she explores his body much the way he explores hers. The brush of lips against skin, the flicking of tongue to taste salt and sulfur and musk, the scrape of teeth against too tender skin. It is a heady combination, driving him to the brink of ruin.

But then she is drawing away once more. Not to resist though. Her teasing, inviting grin tells him otherwise. So when she demands he come, he follows without question. Pushing through leaves and leaping nimbly across thin rivulets of lava, he follows upon her heels, excitement coursing hotly through his pulsing veins. Sending anticipation and lust ratcheting through him like barbed arrows, constant reminders of just where she is leading him.

She finds a small cove, secluded and private with only the sea for witness, settling her swift stride only when she reaches the mouth of a small hollow in the rocky sea wall. His gaze, hot and a bit wild, settles upon hers as she looks at him imploringly. A more seductive sight, he is not sure he has ever seen. And then her lips are pressed to his and he is lost.

With a low, hungry growl deep in his chest, he crashes into her, his happy civility giving way to a beast he did not know resided within him. He presses her backwards, further into the recesses of the cave, lips and teeth greedy as he tastes her. Moving from mouth to cheek to neck, tasting and licking, teeth eagerly nibbling and scraping as he attempts to reach every inch of flesh. He moves even further, shoulder, spine, hip, the copper of his flesh nearly melding with the russet of hers.

But then he pauses, the last sliver of civility he posses forcing him to still. Pressing the velvet of his muzzle into the soft hollow of her hip, he whispers roughly, into her skin. “Tell me you want this.” His breathing is labored, raspy, his tone filled with rumbling desire. He has to say it aloud. To know it is real and not simply his ravenous mind playing tricks upon him. “Tell me. Because I won’t stop. Not again.”
    Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Prevail - by Fox - 07-22-2017, 04:01 PM