• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Seethe, Any;
    Dads were the worst. Just ‘cause he wanted to have some “grown up cuddle time” with Mom, Seethe’s dad had dumped him in the stupid playground, despite Seethe’s e n d l e s s protests. He fucking hated kids, okay? Just ‘cause he was his dad’s stupid, hideous pink and still covered in baby fluff even on his wings, everybody thought he was soooo cute. And oh, not a girl? Wait, was he sure? Yes he was fucking sure, okay? His only saving grace was the dark blue that graced his points, courtesy of Mom. Who was WAY cooler than Dad. So much better.

Thank fuck she’d been the one to name him.

Anyhow. Grumpy as fuck, Seethe stomped around the stupid playground, trying to find somewhere that might even pretend to hide his gaudy-as-hell coat that wasn’t like...a bed of pretty pink flowers or some shit. Ugh.

“Oh my god you’re so cuuuute!” Oh god no. Please no. The high pitched squeals, the flock of bigger girls swarming around him like oversized gnats, fussing at his stupid fuzzy baby coat, cooing over him like he was their very own little dolly brought to life. Kill me now. He stomped and snorted, and did they have the courtesy to be properly chastened? Of fucking course not.

They giggled.

“Look, she’s a feisty baby!” He glowered and chomped at the sexist bitch’s face, teeth clacking shut just shy of her nose. Fucking she. Was the useless twit nose-deaf as well as blind? Never used their damn eyes, did they? Pink just haaaad to be a cute, fluffy little filly wanting to be primped and cuddled and fussed over. “Awww, who’s a little grumpygills?” another one cooed, lipping at his scruff of a mane.

Fuck it. Enough warnings. This time he did chomp down on the girl’s nose, hard enough that she squealed and started to cry. Damn fucking straight. He was nobody’s toy. The other girls fussed over bleedy mcbitch instead, giving Seethe a chance to slip away, thank god. Found a big old tree to hide under, too, huffing and shaking his head and resettling his wings against his sides, licking a couple of drops of the dumb girl’s blood off his muzzle and - “Oh.” Fuck. He wasn’t alone. “Hi there,” he muttered, wary amber eyes looking the other boy over. “Look, we don’t have to be friends or whatever, I just needed a place to hide from those fucking twits ‘til my mom comes to get me, okay?”

Messages In This Thread
    Seethe, Any; - by Absenthium - 05-02-2017, 11:37 PM
    RE: Seethe, Any; - by Seethe - 05-03-2017, 11:42 AM
    RE: Seethe, Any; - by Alayaya - 05-03-2017, 06:19 PM
    RE: Seethe, Any; - by Absenthium - 05-16-2017, 02:49 PM