• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater]
    Stillwater
    She surfaced slowly, gracefully, as though she were completely at ease here in his water. Fearless, or foolish, or both. He could never decide with Karaugh. Had she any idea the monster she was playing with? Maybe only a hint, a little glimpse. He wondered why it didn't seem to bother her, even when he'd nearly dried her before her own son. Just a slip. He'd gotten careless in his anger. Wouldn't happen again. Not to her.

You've been busy, he commented. She rose with that impish grin of hers as water trickled down every curve and plane of her dark face. Something glittered there in her eyes and he almost smiled back. Almost. Such a bold huntress. "Miss me..."  she asked sweetly, thick and smooth like warmed honey.

He did smile then, dark and perfectly handsome and intrigued.

And if I did? he purred low, just a little husky as he waded closer. His lips touched at her throat again, feather-light and teasing, before he drifted to the arch of her nape where he tenderly licked the water from her skin. He spread his attention down to her shoulder, brushing his mouth along the deep chocolate of her, then slowly made his way back up to lip sweetly at her ear.

What if I missed you, Karaugh? he whispered, What then?
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
    RE: Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 10:03 PM