• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater]
    That face, those lips... How she missed his soft touch.  Sending delightful tingling sensation up her spine as she knew the fine line she walked upon.  But that was her attraction... Wasn't it?  She had always been one to push the envelope.  Seeing how close she could bring him to the edge then push him back... Always willing to give him everything he ever wanted but refused to take... Such a tease.

Still full in the sky the moon offered enough light to contrast each edged line of his jaw as he waded nearer.  Hovering over his preferred spots along her nape, wanting but holding back.  Soft kisses placed here and there.  She had never given in to that temptation.  Maybe she felt he was untouchable in that way though he never gave her reason to believe so... 

And if I did?...

So tempting to believe those slick words that leaked so smoothly from those passionate lips.  Her own lips curled in slight delight at the thought.  Dark eyes hid behind an ebony curtain as a droplet of water slid down, landing into the pond with a soft drip.  Her strength growing weaker from treading out of her element but it did not show easily.  She would stay here as long as he wished her to...

What if I missed you, Karaugh? What then?...

His soft words whispered into her skin as she continued to fight the waters.  She leaned into him seeking a small refugee.  Her head coming to rest gently upon his muscular neck.  A soft kiss was placed there, as well as faint words, "I'd believe you..."
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
    RE: Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 06-06-2017, 04:38 PM