• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater]
    Stillwater
    What if I missed you, Karaugh? What then?

He whispered to her, his voice as deep and cool as the black water they were treading. She leaned into him. Her cheek rested against the sleek muscle of his neck where she placed a soft kiss. He sighed quietly, his body relaxing and dropping all tension, mirroring her movement as he settled a faint kiss to her neck.

Sometimes it was surprising when he received the same attention he gave. Women of Beqanna were selfish creatures, always taking. Anywhere else, and they would have been falling over each other to touch him. Couldn't be helped, it was the nature of his beast. But here.. It took more work, more effort. Incredibly annoying. Two types: either selfish or afraid. Reluctant to touch and claim something so perfect. So yeah, having someone be bold enough to touch him back was pretty damn nice.

Of course it would be Karaugh. Always so bold, his Karaugh.
    And Luster. Djinni.

He distracted himself with the taste of her. The warmth of his tongue slowly slipped out to lick at the water soaking her, so sweet and cold against the salt of her chocolate skin. He hummed his pleasure, a gentle roll of damp stone in his throat. His water welcomed her so eagerly, curled and wrapped around them in a bottomless blanket, pushing gently against them, urging them closer. He licked again, a suckling kiss just above her shoulder, her cheek still comfortably against his neck. Mmm, it tasted so good.

"I'd believe you..." she answered so quietly, letting it trickle in a whisper down his neck.

The smile that spread his soft, black lips was genuine, a slow-building display she couldn't see in this position. Pleased, he chuckled quietly, barely sweeping his mouth along her skin with a tease to her nerves. He leaned back, letting the water buoy them as he took her with him. Cradled so close to his chest, she could feel the strong beat of his heart. Steady, and sure. He released all bindings on her, holding her only in the gentle embrace of relaxed muscles and shelter of a curved neck.

Karaugh, he murmured into her hair, before carefully pulling back to meet her eyes, study her beautiful, dark face. Sometimes I wonder.. he began slowly, easing closer just enough to lightly brush her damp velvet with his. His head angled just a little, drifted to the side just a little, and he kissed the corner of her mouth. He placed another, tenderly, inching toward her cheek, as he continued in a whisper, if you have any idea what you're doing. He was smiling, quietly amused. His body was poised, his senses alert and waiting, ready to gauge her reactions. To feed her more, and get more back.

He wandered further with slow, tender kisses, intent on heating her blood with pleasure. Needing it, wanting it. He traced her jaw, his tongue barely snaking out the draw along the graceful curve of bone, before he settled at her throat with another kiss. A quiet hum vibrated against her, then his mouth opened, teeth reaching to pinch softly at the place he usually sank into to drink from her. Just a gentle tease, a quiet reminder of what he craved. Hungry.

He craved all of it, truthfully. The fluid, the muscles, the flesh, the organs. All of it. The blood was only a temporary fix, so minor and unsatisfying compared to the whole. But the whole would kill her and leave nothing left.

He pinched again, his eyes paling behind the shield of his eyelids. Do I hurt you, he asked in a low rumble. He'd assumed that it did, with these pathetic, flat teeth, but he'd never asked. His others wouldn't, they'd sink so effortlessly, so smoothly with a delicious spike of adrenaline that would leave her perfectly breathless. But he had limits.

i tried to keep it shorter and he ignored me :|

Messages In This Thread
    Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
    RE: Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Stillwater - 06-12-2017, 11:12 AM