• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater]
    Kisses... His warm breath upon her flesh always in whispers, followed by softly placed kisses.  Sweet, succulent kisses...  

She had become accustomed to their random placement upon her.  His blackened lips caressing the deepest of sensations within her.  Always just a sample of what could be.  What should be...  

Sometimes I wonder, if you have any idea what you are doing...?

Ebony lips curled to a one sided smirk as he pulled away to gauge her reaction.  Dark eyes glistened against the moonlight as she reached for his cheek.  A firm kiss planted upon his chiseled profile.  He was quick to reciprocate, with a drag of his flesh against the curves of her own profile.  Tracing along until they landed upon the tender bit of throat he lavished in.  Her pulse quickened as he took her flesh between his teeth... Not once but twice.  A natural response to bring her muzzle to her chest, to gaurd the life line just below her auburn coat.  

Do I hurt you...

Muscles flexed then relaxed as he spoke softly.  Allowing him free range to wander as always.  This time she did not reach out with a quick kiss.  Placing her muzzle at the base of his withers she retracted her lips.  Leaving bare her teeth to gently stroke his obsidian coat slick with water.  Dragging them softly down his shoulder, following the flexing muscles and bones as he treaded.  Moving then up his neck, stopping midway to caress a kiss upon his flesh.  Whispering softly, "Of course not... Do you want to hurt me Stillwater?"
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
    RE: Touch Me Like You Do... [Stillwater] - by Karaugh - 06-21-2017, 08:36 PM