• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

jinju, polaris
    Jinju
    She allows him to nuzzle her, playing along and pretending to accepting his apology. There was nothing to apologize for in the first place. Well, perhaps she could, for setting the Taiga on fire more than once, but honestly, she would be lying if she would apology for that. Though her attention stayed with Ruan, it was impossible to miss the sound of tingling glass when the girl moved. It was a pleasant sound, soothing even.

With a small smile she watches. Their touches are full of affection, even though the girl’s gaze is on her instead. Jinju doesn’t move, not speak up, allowing the girl to study her without spooking her too much, or at least, that was what she hoped to accomplish. ”Hello” she greets back softly, a smile curling up the corners of her lips.

How could she not like the girl? She was adorable, so pure and honest. And her father seemed to be pretty fond of her too. Jinju had forced herself to not laugh, afraid that the glass princess would wrongly interpret her. So instead she allows Ruan to comfort her before speaking up. ”That’s right, I’m Jinju. I’m very happy to meet you, Polaris.” Slowly she reaches out, extending and curving her neck, but never touching. She left room for Polaris to decide if she would accept the touch, the nuzzle to happen. No harm done if she wouldn’t, they had all the time of the world to get to know each other better.

She does stay silent as Ruan addresses the glass girl, but she doesn’t look away. It’s not like she’s intruding on their moment, because she’s part of it too. And it’s so endearing to see. Her father was finally doing that what he did best. He had so much love to share too.

Her eyes flutter closed and she gladly leans in. For a moment she felt like his little girl again, though he knew deep down that she would always be. ”I will dad” she promises softly, only then opening her ruby eyes again to look at Polaris with a smile. Then her gaze sways to meet Ruan’s blue one and she reaches out to brush her lips across his cheek. ”I couldn’t have done it without you too, dad.” Jinju wouldn’t have to say she loved him. He knew, she knew, and that was what mattered. He might not be her sire, but he was her father.

Offering him one last smile Jinju’s eyes travel back to Polaris’. For a moment she just watches, then she lowers her head, hoping this would be less threatening. She wishes she was just as good with children as Ruan was, wanted to be confident in communicating with her youngest sister. ”I’ve seen dad building a nice ice castle for you, would you like to see what I can do?” she asks softly, once again leaving it up to Polaris to decide.

The heat that radiated from her skin was so different from Ruan’s cold. Jinju had long ago grown to not be bothered by him, his colder touch. Like fire and ice. She just hoped that Polaris would soon get used to it too, that she hadn’t grown too used to Ruan’s coldness. Because Jinju had lot of love and warmth to share.

Messages In This Thread
    jinju, polaris - by Ruan - 05-17-2017, 04:31 PM
    RE: any, polaris - by Jinju - 05-29-2017, 02:31 PM
    RE: any, polaris - by polaris - 05-31-2017, 11:05 PM
    RE: any, polaris - by Ruan - 06-01-2017, 11:46 PM
    RE: any, polaris - by Jinju - 06-11-2017, 01:01 PM
    RE: any, polaris - by polaris - 06-15-2017, 11:33 AM
    RE: jinju, polaris - by Ruan - 06-17-2017, 03:50 PM
    RE: jinju, polaris - by Jinju - 06-27-2017, 12:12 PM