• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

i know i'm not the center of the universe
    -but you keep spinning 'round me just the same

Though he recognizes the winged colt, Ivar isn’t quite sure that they are friends. Acquanteinces, certainly, but as he has grown older the yearling has also grown a bit more cautious. He is still friendly (as is evident in his bright smile as he approaches) but he also makes no assumption of closeness and gives the other boy a comfortable amount of room when he stops beside the water.

“Hey Castille,” he says with a polite bob of his head

The gurgling river makes a pleasant sound, and Ivar’s brown eyes turn to watch the play on sun on water for a moment before returning to Castille. He looks briefly at the wings on the other boy’s back, and gestures to them with his white muzzle. “I see you got those straightened out,” he says lightly, referring to the first time they’d met when the young prince’s wings did not seem to want to settle on either bird or beast.

They are the same age, the two smoky black tobiano princes. They are young and strong and eye catching – Castille with his noble bearing and Ivar with his charm. The world should, theoretically, be theirs for the taking.

-------------------i v a r
    ------------------------------------djinni and stillwater---------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Castile - 05-18-2017, 08:48 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 10:43 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 05-22-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ivar - 05-29-2017, 12:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Castile - 06-18-2017, 08:39 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ivar - 06-18-2017, 09:10 PM