• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this war is mine - stillwater
    Stillwater
    His lips trailed a line of kisses along her neck, slow and tender. An expert at this; how many times had he done the same to so many others? He was made for this. With another kiss, the water was around them. The same water as the last time. He almost smiled. Almost.

Her skin smoothed and his breath caught painfully in his chest. His eyes sharpened, brightened, locked onto her with a greedy thirst. That should count as cheating, in this game they play. Especially when she pressed against him like that, letting him feel so much of her, sinking into his side and settling her gorgeous face to his shoulder. His neck curled to kiss her more, but she was moving again.

Down.
    Down his spine, his side. Lower.

He groaned. Her body slipped beneath him, smooth skin sliding against skin. God, so sleek like his water. She knew what it did to him, making herself this way. She must want this. At least the part she was aware of. He did smile then - sexy and wicked, as she tugged at his hair, urging him into deeper waters. He never really needed coaxing for that, now did he? And he followed, keeping his body against hers, firm muscle lined to hers with eyes intent. The blue in them was soft, almost gentle, but the hunger was clear. He wanted her.

And not only in the way she was offering.

Djinni, he whispered again. Maybe for the last time. His kisses resumed, a soft press of his lips to her neck as he guided them further in the lake, gradually making his tender way to her throat. Her pulse called to him. But then, something about Djinni had always called to him. Something that made him poke and prod and claw his way through her defenses, through that cool mask she wore. Like a hound with a scent, he couldn't stop until he discovered whatever it was. Maybe tonight he would.

This time, he guided her down and deeper, under. He covered her back, gentle but firm pressure steering them deeper with the rhythm of his loving kisses spread across her shoulders and neck. Until he paused, and rounded her, drawing more bubbling kisses across her throat, her jawline. He drifted further, to the corner of her mouth where he paused again, his eyes tracing every curve and crease in those lips. He wanted those too. Somehow, they'd always been off-limits. His kisses had only ever touched elsewhere on her body.

His gaze lifted to hers, sometimes blue and sometimes gray, and he wondered if she would let him. Or if he'd just take them anyway.

Her pulse ticked, though. He could hear the faint click of it in the water. And he glanced at her throat, then back to her eyes again where he remained. Waiting. He held her gaze in his as he neared, drawing his mouth slowly along her cheek to the soft hollow beside her jaw. He pressed his body close again, the sculpted ridges of his chest to her shoulder with a foreleg across her withers. One kiss in that perfect hollow, and his lips lingered there.

Do you trust me? he murmured into her skin, into their water.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-20-2017, 05:59 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-20-2017, 11:55 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-21-2017, 11:29 AM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-23-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-27-2017, 09:09 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 05-29-2017, 12:28 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Stillwater - 05-31-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: this war is mine - stillwater - by Djinni - 06-10-2017, 11:20 AM