• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ivar, i'm waiting on you

what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them

So Pangea decides to go fall off the face of the earth. Perfect hopes that the silly goat Bruise goes with it. Something was wrong with that boy for sure. At least now it frees Perfect up to go wander the rest of Beqanna all willy-nilly like.

The first stop of the young girl is the river in all it's wet glory. The inky mare moves on over to the edge of the water, shouldering a few of the other horses out of the way, nipping with pinned ears at the stupid creatures that think she is scared of them. Whatever.

The spring breeze lifts the white forelock up and away from her sea glass gaze. She is a pretty thing, conceited and angry (like most teenagers) and takes it all out on the world. Spoiled by the looks of grungy older men and forever young and beautiful, Perfect dances between the raindrops, melts hearts with the flick of her lovely hips.

Such a bitch.

Those pretty eyes fall upon a boy standing near the water's edge but she does not know what to make of him. One none existent brow quicks slightly as she juts her chin upward towards him. "You...what's your name?" Perfect eyes him as she impatiently waits for him to answer, storm clouds forming upon her expression.

perfect

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-20-2017, 08:58 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-20-2017, 10:15 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 10:41 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-22-2017, 01:58 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-25-2017, 07:40 AM