• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ivar, i'm waiting on you

what I gotta do to show these girls that I own them

"Hm." She remarks after lifting her head away from the flow of water. Pale eyes are watching the smokey hued colt closely as she catches his reply. The girl attempts to hold her demeanor but she sways away on thin legs and disrupting the stillness of the water. If there were any fish left at their feet, well, Perfect has certainly driven them away. "Sylva...I've heard of that place." She speaks with her he'd way from him, looking over the river and the horses they were drawn there.

Boredom settles across her dark features as she exhales the lungful of air that she had not realized that she had been holding. Long white rail flicks against the ripe end of her hide to drive away the fresh slew of insects that had already emerged for the spring. Perfect glances over her shoulder at the painted boy with his question looks and pleasant features. Perfect already likes him much more than the goat-boy but she wouldn't let on though she will probably hang around him for a little while long.

"I was in Pangea before it drowned." The remark is made over the same shoulder that she looks at Ivar though he has not asked but she falls quiet, tossing the thickness of her pale mane out of her eyes when the wind tangles it. The girl is not sure what else to say so instead she dips her head to lap at the cold water that swells around her ankles, moving deeper in the liquid to make it easier to reach till it is nearly chest high, wading into the water with a small smirk touching the edges of her lips.

perfect

Messages In This Thread
    ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-20-2017, 08:58 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 09:46 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-20-2017, 10:15 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-20-2017, 10:41 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Perfect - 05-22-2017, 01:58 PM
    RE: ivar, i'm waiting on you - by Ivar - 05-25-2017, 07:40 AM