• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a kiss with a fist is better than none[any]
    … curiosity killed the cat &
    satisfaction brought him back
    The familiar painted woman turns her head towards him swiftly and a smile blossoms beautifully, just as Dahmer had hoped. A small part of him had expected her to be disappointed to see him, as if she had taken her leave of Tephra simply because she didn't want to be around him. He's almost overwhelmingly relieved to see a smile instead of a frown, and he, too, forgets their old game and closes the remaining distance between his soft muzzle and her cheek.

Dahmer's dark nostrils flutter rapidly as he inhales Nikoline's scent, which had been absent from the sulfur-tinged air in their home for quite some time. Warmth fills his chest and he pulls away to get a better look at the overo mare. "Of course I did," his voice low and playful in her ear. His blue-eyed gaze watches the curl of her smile and the sun patches across her sleek coat before he offers a nod at her inquiry. "Of course. And there's quite a lot I'll have to catch you up on," he muses, before realizing his own assumption, "If you decide you might like to come back."

He gives her another small bump with his nose before changing the subject, hoping not to force a decision on the mare.

"But first, I'd like to hear what beautiful Niko has been doing."
    break some bread for all my sins
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none[any] - by Dahmer - 05-21-2017, 07:15 AM
    RE: a kiss with a fist is better than none[any] - by Dahmer - 05-22-2017, 07:32 PM