• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    Other than experiencing a brief bout of frustration at the inconvenience of finding somewhere else to live, Aditi goes on unaffected by the disappearance of Pangea. She had, at one time, felt compelled to prove her worth to Rodrik, but then she'd birthed the dead child of a nameless father, and she'd slipped into the backdrop, finding reprieve in the solitude of the Mountain for nearly a year. She had returned to the wasteland of Pangea only a week before the Fairies had happily watched it sink into oblivion.

She feels indifferent about it, but she's been feeling indifferent about quite a lot these days.

The Nez Perce moves her painted frame through the broad expanse of the Field. She wanders slowly and with no sense of urgency, opting to travel the parts of the field that were home to the tall, belly-tickling grasses. There are a plethora of others here today, some shoved from the territory that had been Pangea, some just arriving from whatever outside lands they used to call home. Aditi has no interest in conversing with any of them, and so turns her speckled rump in their direction and halts her wandering, simply staring into an area of the Field that is currently devoid of other equine.

It's almost relaxing, she decides, to not be expected anywhere.

Messages In This Thread
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Aditi - 05-21-2017, 08:24 AM