• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    The long grasses sway in the periodic breeze, the movement fluid and uninterrupted. Aditi lets her speckled body relax, a hip cocked so that her weight rests comfortable on her right side. Her ears loll tiredly to the sides and she closes her dark chocolate eyes for a moment -- but, alas, only a moment.

The hoof steps halt a few seconds before the mare's voice shatters Aditi's silence, but it's the voice that draws her eyes to the side to peek just out of the corner. She snorts -- amused, slightly. "My favorite blade of grass is around here somewhere," she mumbles under her breath, as her dark gaze slides back to the open scenery before them.

There's movement in the trees and then, suddenly, Aditi's solitude has been ruined twofold. An exasperated sigh falls unbidden from her dark lips as the gentleman approaches them, his musky scent harsh in her now-flared nostrils. His greeting is pleasant enough, but our lovely Aditi isn't really in the mood for amiable. "It was," she offers to the smiling stallion with a small twitch of a smirk.

"Don't let me interrupt your meeting," she jests flatly, her dark eyes sliding between the roan and the tall stallion. Aditi takes a step closer to the mare at her side involuntarily,who, she had decided, would be interesting to speak with.

@[Heartfire] @[Chemdog]
    idk casual with bitchy on the side? please forgive me as i try to work out her personality again. phew.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Aditi - 05-22-2017, 07:15 PM