• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any

She’s rather rude, in’she? An ear dangles toward the caramel mare with hardly any interest while he drinks in the emptiness before him. His mind toils, tossing around thoughts and suggestions for his next burst of words haplessly around his mind until he quietly settles on something to add. “You’ve got it all wrong, girl.” His tone is low and gripping against the warm breeze. The glossy sparkle of his teal eyes flicks over her face, trailing the sound of his baritone voice.

“That's quite considerate, but fortunately you are interrupting nothing. Unless you know if a meeting that I am unaware of?”

He snorts a bit with his chuckle and shakes his head lightly, as if the blue-mare needed affirmation (which he’s sure she did not). They are certainly alone out here, the three of them. Chem has brought awkwardness with him, it appears – it also appears he has absolutely no awareness of such. Or does he? How mysterious.

Heartfire. His thoughts, eyes and ears are instantly netted, drawn in when her name bubbles off of her soft looking lips. He likes those slippery cerulean eyes and her velvet voice. She’s here to recruit, no doubt. Let me help.So where’re ya from then, Heartfire?” His gaze hunts for hers and stays with it as long as she will let it go on.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Chemdog - 05-30-2017, 06:42 PM