• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any
    Aditi
    i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran
    "Mmmmm," she muses with a mock frown, "I hadn't considered that."

Her dark chocolate eyes watch the roan sabino for another moment before they slide back to where the two-toned stallion is emerging. Aditi's terse response to him rewards her with naught and she sighs casually with a brief flutter of her nostrils. Fine. If she will not be left alone, she might as well find out what she can. The Nez Perce lets her second statement fall just as anti-climatically as the first. Her black tail flicks out of habit as she lowers her maw to the long grasses and nibbles on a few shoots before flicking her dark eyes to the mare once again.

"Wasn't any of those," she states jokingly, of the foliage she'd swallowed.

Heartfire.

The stallion, curious of Heartfire's home, remained unnamed. She debates whether or not she should ask the spotted bloke what his name is, but after a few silence moments, she decides that she hasn't much interest. "Aditi," she finally offers, as she moves her gaze expectantly back to the roan mare. She can vaguely smell the sea on her, but the spotted mare can't quite remember the name of the cliff-side territory, though she thinks it's something that starts with an N.

@[Heartfire] @[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Aditi - 06-04-2017, 03:13 PM