• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any

He looks at the dun, her eyes cold, her expression never hanging on him and he notices. Heartfire has built quite the case, quite the invitation. Something stirs within the vagabond stallion to maybe follow her – no, not today. He grins crookedly and leans toward the sabino, “I’ll share my name the next time I see you then, Heartfire.” He flicks those teal eyes, glistening like wet sea-glass as they steady onto honey-skinned woman. He nods and nothing more before spinning away and trotting off. He toils the thought of Nerine, of the women and when he might see them again. There are some other thoughts, maybe even sexy day-dreams and they keep him good company as he makes his way back to the River and his oak tree.

[ugly and short, but rreally this is all he gave me xD i will certainly be writing either or both of you soon because he won't be forgetting them, surely]

@[Aditi] @[Heartfire]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm contagious, it'd be safest if you ran || any - by Chemdog - 06-10-2017, 08:03 AM