• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet]
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    As they had traveled her mind had a tendency of not keeping to itself... Cuz what fun would that be!   Often plucking out tid-bits here and there and..... Ohhhh my, my, my...  I saw that... Slight girlish giggle escaped her lips as she winked at the golden boy... Or should I say dragon king.

Upon reaching his homelands borders he seemed to swell with pride.  Golden scales glistened in the warm summer sunlight as he gazed over the kingdom, his kingdom.  His surprisingly soft muzzle then pressing into her two toned neck.  She let him enjoy the moment before sharing her thoughts.  Did you expect anything less...?! Of course she was full of surprises.  One-sided grin flashed his direction...

She could have said "Where is this spot" but instead she played in his mind.  Like a game he gave her bits and pieces but not the whole picture... Fucking tease.   She pushed her muzzle forward lead the way, dragon king.  Gathering herself at his side, content on following, just this once...

What do you do there? If you don't mind me asking...? 

Prying, don't mind me prying... 
    MOLOTOV

OOC: wish I had capabilities of making her communicated thoughts a different color but italicized hopefully helps Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet] - by Molotov - 06-09-2017, 09:47 PM