• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet]
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    Rarely was she serious... Hell life was too short to worry over small details.  She would never be a diplomat but his question stumps her... Trust

Onyx eyes found his conflicted gaze upon her.  His eyes searched her for something deeper.  She was a wild child and to expect her to stay forever would be silly. A lop-sided grin crept upon her face,  My dear golden boy... You worry too much.  I have no plans to go anywhere.  

With a light hearted smile she kissed the bridge of his profile before creating her usual mayhem...

Quick to leave his worries behind he gained momentum.  Eating the distance between them effortlessly.  Her build was heftier than his, big boned they say, well muscled too.  His lineage was proven for speed while hers was not.  He bucked playfully and she reciprocated with one of her own.  Ruby tail whipped fiercely upon her flame-kissed hide as her hind twisted to the side, landing with a thud.  Tossing her two toned head as she stopped short of the lakeshore.  Reaching with her forelimb in a challenge to the dragon stud...

Her scarlet mane cascaded down her flexed neck as she brought her muzzle to her chest.  Nares flared as she fluttered a snort, let's see what you got!   
    MOLOTOV

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Came in Like a Wrecking Ball... [Amet] - by Molotov - 06-26-2017, 08:00 PM