• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the shadows are calling us out; any [M]

And just like that, a bomb went off inside his head.

What the fuck was he even doing here?

Babysitting a delusional woman who was intent to destroy him, for his own amusement. What was wrong with him? Had he gone and lost his head?

Apparently he had.

Before Pangea had fallen, his need to taste the flesh of another Magician—one magician in particular—had been on his list. One needed to fully regain his power. His control. By driving her husband insane and taking all she loved away from her—suffering she was, and he found he liked that—he had thought to continue to take on the forests… using the wolfpup. The black wolf had a fondness for him.

But with the passing of time and this annoying woman at his feet begging him not to harm the boy… he’d gone soft… and now, there was no home, and what he had wanted had happened, even if he had not had had a direct hand in it. She would continue on, and so would he. There was no need to continue.

He found he was bored.

So tortuously bored.

So bored that he actually yawned in Raeg’n’s face, turning angry eyes to her before he stepped back from her, narrowing his eyes just a bit, before sending the ground beneath her to sinking around her feet. The pit… let her get out of it as she wished.

He no longer cared.

And so he apparates out in a whisp of black smoke, the echoes of his words haunting her mind.

“Find him if you think he still exists, you stupid waste, but I will not bother with you any longer. Your life is inconsequential. Know that I speak the truth. Your mother is dead, and your father is Hell itself. And that if you ever cross my path again, I will see to it that even your blood cannot save you.”

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the shadows are calling us out; any [M] - by Deimos - 06-03-2017, 10:49 PM