• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mom might be right - any
    Jinju
    She should’ve known that her mother would know, but even so, it was nice to be able to say those words out loud. And she could only hope that her mother didn’t object it, and even would be happy for her. Even if they no longer shared a home, Jinju wanted and needed her mothers approval and guidance. The mention of Terran brings a smile to her face and she lightly nods her head. ”He was” she answers honestly. She had been sad to go home after the wonderful days they had spent together.

The memory brings something else to her mind, and she has to correct herself. ”He still is, actually. He agreed to be involved with the baby, to be part of its life.” For a moment Jinju had been afraid he wouldn’t, she wasn’t delusional after all. It was not like they were together, even though they surely had some kind of connection.

Jinju nods, eyes on the Taiga for a short moment before finding Reagan’s emerald gaze again. ”Me too.. I hope they are doing well. All of them” she agrees, though avoids to speak names. Especially Heda’s caused her a lot of grief. Not really that her sister had left, a part of living meant moving forward. But that didn’t make the loss any less.

”I know, mom. And I do. I’m not asking that of you either, but a daughter can want her mother in her life, right?” her voice is soft. This time she doesn’t follow her mother’s gaze and keeps watching her mother’s features instead, or, not really Reagan’s real features, but this temporary face that’s harder to read. ”Please help me..”

With every day that passed, her barrel getting larger, the more worried Jinju got. What if she wouldn’t be a good mother, what if she wouldn’t be able to deal with the extra pressure of life? She no longer had to care for herself only, but there would be a small being completely depended on her.

Messages In This Thread
    Mom might be right - any - by Jinju - 05-29-2017, 02:05 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Offspring - 05-29-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Jinju - 05-29-2017, 03:17 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Reagan - 05-29-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Offspring - 05-30-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Jinju - 05-31-2017, 08:00 AM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Reagan - 05-31-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Offspring - 06-02-2017, 11:31 AM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Jinju - 06-11-2017, 10:47 AM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Reagan - 06-13-2017, 11:51 PM
    RE: Mom might be right - any - by Offspring - 06-17-2017, 07:50 PM