• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any)
    badden
    ashley x azlyn
    Just might be the baddest.

The stallion before him is much taller than he, though leanly built, with a coat that shines with a metallic sheen. Not the same literal metal, however, that he has become accustomed to seeing on Kerberos. It had seemed natural to appear larger to him at first, being smaller and much younger, wanting to be ready to fight or flee should the newcomer present a threat. After looking him over, he was able to come to the conclusion that, at least for now, there is no malintent. And of course, not meaning to seem overly bold, Badden settles the apricot and violet appendages once more to his sides.

The young boy can't help but feel a sense of pride swelling in his chest at the way the stranger had eyed his wings, seeming quite impressed by them. With a courage he does not yet recognize he meets the man's eyes as he addresses him, and waits, face stoic for that of a child's. His chin is tucked in a bit so that his growing point of a horn is angled toward the stallion, even as the rest of him appears to relax. Although perhaps this little detail would go unnoticed, as a young boy with a sword is probably not the most intimidating sight ever beheld. Still, instinct would have his guard up just in case his earlier conclusion might be proven wrong.

Ears perk up as the newcomer answers Badden's question, a spark of curiosity lit up in his light brown eyes. The mainland. Such a simple answer, and one that would have earned a scoff from the colt if he hadn't continued. The Field, he'd said. Baddie rummages through his memories for mention of it from his mom. "That's where people go to find homes, right? None of the others interested you?" Genuine curiosity tones his voice. He himself had only heard bits and pieces about each territory, but as the stranger mentions 'cool things' he'd heard about their island, he could only shrug and dip his head into a nod.

"Ischia is pretty 'cool'. Lots to see. At night, there's this stuff along the beaches that glow a blue color as the ocean touches it." He didn't think there was anything like it anywhere else, at least. And from what he knows, he thinks he would always like it here the best. With a light sigh, he turns his head out to the coastline he'd spoken of, lost in thought for a moment. But then he remembers the last bit the stallion had inquired about, and flicks his gaze back to him from the corner of his eye. "I'm Badden. What's yours?"

((SO sorry for the wait!!))

Messages In This Thread
    I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Nerius - 05-30-2017, 06:29 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Badden - 06-02-2017, 12:59 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Nerius - 06-02-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Badden - 06-21-2017, 01:17 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Nerius - 06-22-2017, 04:23 AM