• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any)
    "Yeah. A bunch of horses were still lingering there when I left. Whether or not they found homes I don't really care. I just wanted to come here and see Ischia for myself. I went to a couple of other kingdoms to see if I'd like them, but no, they didn't really interest me a lot."

The other stallion expanded on how Nerius had heard Ischia was cool, telling the golden stallion that there were small animals that lived on the edges of the water and glowed a bright blue when the moon came out.

He then introduced himself by the name of Badden, a pretty cool sounding name for the colt that had the large set of wings on his back. The golden one dipped his head in greeting, "Nice to meet you Badden. Though I'm probably gonna call you hotshot more often," he joked. "I go by Nerius."

Suddenly curious, he continued on, "So is there a horse I need to see about joining here? A leader or something? I'd rather not get kicked out before I get the chance to ask if I can stay."

Messages In This Thread
    I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Nerius - 05-30-2017, 06:29 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Badden - 06-02-2017, 12:59 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Nerius - 06-02-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Badden - 06-21-2017, 01:17 PM
    RE: I Think I'd Fit Right In (Any) - by Nerius - 06-22-2017, 04:23 AM